Pages

07 June 2009

Smoke



My friend please don't smoke tonight
I want to be awake with you
I want you to see this
World in details
in the whole
without mist in your head

My friend let's not go to the party
it is loud, it is there -
I want to whisper into the silence
I want to be Here instead

Let's look behind the lives
Let's see inside the lives
Let's feel what is Now
what the World
has to say for us

Please my dear
don't smoke on saturday
stay awake with me

I feel alone
when you are all there
laughing and wondering
in the heads

Come and see
feel what it means
when water runs
on your hands
while you wash the dishes

I love you still
but I might go
Come as you
leave all behind
which doesn't belong to you

It's fun, yes I see
I just choose peace now
I wonder alone
on the empty streets
I listen to the wind
when the sky is misty
and I find feathers
while you fill
the air with the
smell of pot

Beautiful plant,
yes indeed,
medicine ~
leave it alone
you are healthy
you are wealthy
just stay Here
with me

Here and now
as you see

.


6th of June
Victoria, BC


No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth