Pages

27 June 2009

Be the one you are


Summer they say
yes I may
smell the plants


Wait and see
this is me
listening to you


say yes
and say no
this is game
we all know


so take it easy
take it simple
do as you please
do what you need


the wolf you feed
will grow indeed


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Freepiles on the streets - you find what you ask for.
It is time for my home to come,
so I can put my teapot and windbells to sing there
and there is room for you to come and be.

Patience. Again and again
I am reminded to stay in peace
even if the joy of finding something overwhelms me -
to ground and see
what I really need
and let the time to tell me
what is true
what is real.

Let the flow carry you,
let the dreams be your wings
life can be lived
with ease
and joy
and glory
just believe.


This dream
we say it's real
illusions in mind
don't be blind
look trough
look behind
listen to the voice
you do not hear
unless you
are silent inside



People
kind in heart
children we are
want to be loved
want to be heard

So
you can listen
and you can whisper
to share
and love
until you are alive
here on the Earth
walking on feet
and working with hands
hugging
and caring
and smiling around



No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth