Pages

12 June 2009

Middle of the summernight

There we go, in single line when the road is bigger, full of cars.
We find the food,
we are surprised how the society works,
bike carries a lot,
it is so fun and free to drive around, see the stars and know the moon...

And when she asks - do you want to go and see how the muffins are made, I just go, took the helmet and bike again.
I thought it will be a short trip, it was midnight already,
but we stepped in,
had a tea
and as I got to know those guys, muffinman and his supervisor, I dived into the world of baking muffins, even bread.
And night went on,
so,
when I realized that this day has passed by without doing tibetian exercises, I just did them there. Pretty clean floor.

City is asleep,
but those guys are baking.
And we are laughing.
Life is such a funny story, unbelievable and full of surprises.
You'll never know where you end up when you start a new day..

My days are full of everything,
new people,
connections and information,
mornings, evenings and moon.
People change, their moods, their small things, their relations and worries.
I love it all.
I love people!


So I am,
realizing that my little sister is so wise, growing rapidly, changing and developing. When do we see again? - I do not know. Let go of longing, I love her.
Recieving letters from friends - my heart is so grateful!
Blessed.
Yes blessed I am.
Thank you.

What if the dance is here within us,
just to discover and let loose.
Fly and fly.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth