Pages

20 June 2009

Be at home wherever you are and you will find home where you are

Gift of this day is solitude.
I woke up hearing how Victor left, telling to the libanese painters who came to make windows white that a girl is sleeping in the house. This girl opened her eyes, coming back to this realm we call reality. To the house where she has a permission to be, to keep her stuff, to move things, to clean, to breath, to make fire.

She made 5 Tibetian exercises. This is the first week when 21 repetitions are made.

Light and easy. Clouds in the sky. Livingroom is such a state now that it feels home to be there.
The girl is learning that a touch can change so much - it is all about moving and blowing life into the things, giving them care and love and so they wake up and start to shine. They find their reason to be and they are so grateful in their places. And if listened, they tell where they want to be, where is their best place to serve this room.

Wet piece of fabric is a tool to clean surfaces. Small movements, reaching the bottom of the surfaces, releasing dust and dirt. This is the time to listen. To see life from aside.

Internet is near in those days, still, I haven't write here so much. I have been living. I have lots to tell, but for some reason it is inside, growing bigger and getting smaller. Things come and go. I forget some. I remember some. I hope that when I am a grandmother, I remember small stories to tell to my children and grandchildren. And friends, just take time to listen and ask, if I am around. And even if I do not talk, all what has happened with me, has shaped me, has released things which had to go. The river is getting cleaner in its flow.
Moments of reflection, moments of looking back, looking forward as being here and now.
Tribune bay in Hornby. This is where I slept one night, kayaked and watched the tides. Low tide in this picture.


Life is giving me beautiful experiences and pictures around.
I found oysters from the beach of Hornby (an island more north from Victoria), we ate octopus who was caught by a bald eagle, I kayaked alone amongst the waves of pacific ocean (from a bay to a bay though :), I drove car back from this island while the boys were sleeping - I do remember how to keep a car on the road, even on highway now. They said that Estonian licence works here as well. Skills do work for sure.
And the ocean - it was so warm there that I could stay in it as long as I wanted to... Here in Victoria is cold. It is refreshing.
So, you can find paradise islands around here where ocean gives you food, you can swim and go to the forests... and even being naked is allowed somewhere.
Oh, and on this island there is a Free Shop where you can go and take what you like. And you can bring things there as you please. Clothes, books and all kinds of stuff. No stress. I feel this is the way things should be - free! Sharing.
If there is no money accompanied, people are more kind and giving - if they get food for free they feel like sharing with the others for free as well. Same with living and things. And I believe this is how it can be. And even if you buy things, you can have this freedom to share and give for free. Cause all what you give, will come back to you.




All the others from this house went to a festival in mainland, near Vancouver. It is party there for them. Victor stayed to help to clean the house and to work with his projects. Today he is out.

Precious time alone.
Music with me.

Being here is so different from all the other moments during my trip. I have been in various places, houses, cities... and I have always wanted to go on after a certain amount of time. As I went somewhere I knew that I will leave this place soon.
Here.
Heh, I am not feeling or thinking about going somewhere else. I feel like at home here. I gather my strenght, I move things and I dance this dance of life. I straighten my back and look into the eyes of the presence. Movement is in smaller scale. I am observing. I am awake and I am ready to find a place for my body to feel good.

School. It is here. Chinese Medicine School again. This time it can be full time studying with ~500 hours of clinical practise. If I start now I can be ready for 2012. There are 4 schools here in Victoria and I have looked around, observing and feeling them, watching signs and small things.
My mind tries to confuse me, but my soul has decided already. This school is called Pacific Rim College. I like that the word "pacific" is inside this school. Space there is the most beautiful. It is in the centre of the town, white rooms and high ceilings, wooden floors and walls made of stone... People are kind and school is flexible. It is the newest around, but this doesn't scare me, I like it instead. Cause it is fresh and opened to the possibilies, ready to meet with the wishes of students.

Visas and permissions - I am searching my way through this world. I am doing my best to feel that all is possible. Time will tell. I believe.


Earth Angels are gathering.
There are at least 4 of them in this household. And we can share the vision, our thoughts and creation - it is similar and it is so good to feel the support in those matters which can sound as something totally crazy to somebody else. But this is what is happening on the Earth now.
That soon we have to be ready to survive with the nature, to be able to grow our own food, to live in communities, to share and love. Now is the time to look around, to learn and meet with people, to start forming the communties and finding places where to do it. It is all coming together. It is already 2009, half of it is through soon. Travelling might not be possible when we run out of gas soon..., people in the cities can be in hard situations cause they depend on the system so much. But the system is collapsing.

We are so use to it all what we see around in the society and it is hard to see it from aside. To see it differently. But there are another views.
Some information is not shared, instead we are slaves of other information which is manipulating with us, is pushing us towards more consumption, feeling insecure, being afraid, being stranger with neighbours, being stressed and sick, feeling lack, feeling jelous.

Our spirits are never caught with all that. We can be free inside. And this freedoms flows out from us when we live in it. When we live in Peace.
I know inside myself that another world, New Earth, is coming. Big changes. And my generation is here to be warriors. We break down things, we rebel and we are challenged. Our children can start planting the seeds. We are here to give support them.


*


I love getting older. Time on the Earth is valuable and I am learning a lot here. 23 years on this planet. It is getting better and better.

There are smells to smell. I like how The Oak Tree smells a bit like moss. And how some flowers do not have any smell at all.
Indian plums taste so purple that my mouth changes its colour.
Salmonberries are like raspberries, but their colour is like salmon. And they are sweet.
There are huckleberries, like Huckleberry Finn. But I haven't tasted them yet cause they are not ready.
Spinach is growing in the backyard and when I go by I eat this delicious green plant.


Fields of gold - I walked on the fields of gold last evening when the sun was setting... Ocean was strong and windy, white tips on the waves. Gloves and a hat gave me enough warmth.
Solstice is coming.
Chimney in this house woke up, so the fire is here with me.
Nights are short. It is the time of the light.



This is how it was yesterday. Not my picture. But from here.




***
Long writing.
So, take it easy. Take your time.
And you have already taken :)


1 comment:

Melissa said...

hermana,
Your blog is a beautifull expression. The right moment for me to visit it, to read your words and see your pictures, was waiting to present itself. And here it is. On an ancient computer in a tiny posada in the misty pueblo of san christobal de las casas. I am at a loss of words now. I am living in each moment, and each one is here in Mexico. I am thriving in the unique space that Mexico allows to break down paradigms Ive been blind to my whole life. I am letting go of any structures I have created in terms of future and planning. This moment is the only one ther is. I feel alive and awake, but I am craving nature. Reading about your experience of canada, particularly the western coast, stirs something in me. I have promised myself I will surround myself with the Life and perfect intellegence of the natural world. Canada is calling me. I feel like the season of summer there is so precious. However, I cant rush this journey, but I do feel somewhere deep inside that we are running out of time in some way... I am so happy to hear that you will be going to school in victoria- I cant think of anything more perfect. Skills skills skills. Learn to live, to heal, to grow, to support our selves.
Your writing has given me strength and beautifull new ideas. Quien sabe, I could be seeing you soon.
Love and light.
melissa

Steps on the planet Earth