Pages

30 May 2009

Wonder

I let you know that this last poem I wrote on my birthday, which is also a song (it is in Estonian so far, but I am working on translation) - I just realized yesterday that this is just about what I have here and now. It is like a prophecy I wrote to myself.
Incredible.

I live it here,
in Vancouver Island,
there is a wooden schooner Freyja and I am helping people there, fixing the boat. It is wonderful learning and beautiful persons.
I wake up and make exercises cause the Universe is changing and supporting, I feel great.
Cycling up and down the mountains makes my body feel happy.

Fairies and feathers are on my path, they guide. Native people come closer as well. I am learing. I am waking up.

I just have the moment,
nothing further,
cause this is the end of the world for me.
I feel like at home,
just now,
just here.


Seagulls send my greetings to you,
just dream and live it! - it is true!

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth