Pages

07 May 2009

The World Revolution

What is happening with the world, with the People!?

I can see that people here are so afraid. They pass by in their fast cars and they even do not want to see us, because we might be dangerous.
They are ashamed that there are still some crazy kids who think that they do not have to buy a car, buy a ride, buy a life...
They do not dare to look into my eyes.

I look.
I see.
I cry.

People are not allowed to walk everywhere on the Earth anymore. Highways are so dangerous.
Fast. Faster. Faster.
And you cannot go over the river because there is only highway going over.
We saw signs which forbidded us to walk next to the roads.
We had to find places where we could stand,
and watch as cars passed by,
usually one person driving,
staring without seeing us, without having any emotions.
What is happening?
Where are you all rushing?
Don't you have children who want to see the world?
Don't you have any friends who hitchike?
Haven't you ever be in a situation where there is no other option than just standing next to the road and hoping that somebody will take you somewhere,
anywhere! Just out from this abandoned place...




So,
we were on our way to Quebec city from Montreal, but we only managed to get less than half way there. 5 cars. We ended up in a really kitch place called Madrid. Surreal. Plastic dinosaurs. Smashed cars. Cars with huge tyres. Flags on top of the hotel-restaurant. TV full of monster car shows. Shows.
This is all a big show-off.
But one dinosaur had broken his neck.
It felt little dead.
Is this American dream or what?


Nobody went to Quebec this evening.

We decided to go to a bush. There was a one.
Not much people passing by on this rue Moulin Rouge there.
We fried some bread that we got from the gas station and covered it with superoily peanut butter.
You know, those are the things people can eat when there is not much else to eat. You get your energy at least.
And the Sun went down and we crawled into our sweet tent!


Nature!
Mother Earth!
We realised that out there you are always protected. There is always space! There is peace!
Highway continued roaring,
but the frogs sang it over - they have the spring going on!
Birds.
Small fresh leaves putting their noses out from the Earth.
Yeah,
this was our first night to camp outside in Canada.

It is so easy to start to worry,
but if you have a chance to be out in the Wild, then you are safe! Just have a sleeping bag and a tent and it is all good.


They are saying nowadays that you shouldn't sleep in a bush like this,
but I have to tell you what the Earth whispered to me:

"Thank You guys for being here with me! Nobody has ever slept under my spring birches, here in this "pointless" bush, they say it is not a nice forest... Thank You Children, I am taking care of you always! I miss the touch of the Human-Being. They are in the cars and wearing gloves in these days. I want to feel them! Trust me, touch me, be with me!"

Go to sleep with the Sun and wake up with the Sun - this is the natural cycle, supportive!
And there were horses in my dream, I was riding again! This seems like a faraway dream already for now...

The sky was crying in the next morning,
we went back to the crazy Madrid place,
stayed inside and asked people if the happen to go to Quebec.....hmm... anywhere? Montreal?
For me it felt like it is time to go back to Montreal cause I felt my passport might be there.

So,
in the rain there we were standing,
and showing our wet sign. Montreal was there. White pickup car really stopped and we jumped in! Huh! This guy was talking french and he had 5 children. I guess that was the reason why he stopped :)


Back in the city!
My passport there! 37th floor in a huge business building was our destination. We were waiting in a room 13 for the ambassador. What a view! This is business! And we were just sleeping in the nature and now we are there, in between fancy suits and ties. Contrasts. This is our light~work~way.


This hitchiking trip made us understood that this is Lightwork - that we are standing next to the road and causing some thoughts and feelingsto arise in peoples mind - shame, blame, anger, laughter, memories.. all what comes. And we are offering them a chance to change their everyday patterns, allow something new to come in, something strange, something unexperienced!
Take it,
take us,
the children of the Light.

It is hard for us as well.
But this is what I am here for. I want my children to have the possibility to go to the world without working their asses off and waiting until they have paid off all the loans and children raised up and death in their minds... I want my children to have land to sleep on, dream on and walk on.

Please people!
Just stop for a moment.
Take a breath.
Look around.
Love your neighbour.
Love your partner.
Love the stranger.
Give money to ones who do not have.
Give smiles to those who seem sad and serious.
Look into the eyes of a fellow humans.
Let go of your restrictions and just go and show your love to your dear ones.
Time is passing by, do not wait until you are dead and tired!
Do it now!
Wake up and LIVE!


P.S. Tell everybody that The World Revolution has started, we are in the world!
Join us!
Brake your old habits and patterns!
Love Yourself!

Hallelujah!

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth