Pages

20 May 2009

Vancouver, here I am!


So, how can I now share the beauty I have around like Sander is doing - I do not have a camera at the moment. But be sure, I have Beauty!


My eyes touched snowy peaks of Rocky Mountains when I flew over them yesterday evening. I flew towards the setting sun, following its path. I won 3 hours to my life just like this. So, when the day when I was born is about to end in Estonia, it just started here - I have time to go and touch the ocean I came to see.


My soul is touched by the humid seawind - I feel like at home again. Mountains are around, people speak english.

I was picked up by Jenna's (good friend from Rainbow gathering) parents from the Airport - this hasn't happen with me for a long time and I must say it feels so good! I also got a good big bed to sleep in and when I woke up there was a colourful letter behind my door - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Yes, here I am, in the other side of the world, reading those wonderful wishes you all send to me and I feel connected, I am grateful that you all are somewhere there and here, in this planet Earth.


Montreal said goodbye to me - I ended my stay there in the same bar where I started it - L'Escalier - a place where the travellers and free-souls go and enjoy music, company and good food. This time I went with a bycycle - I had the best ride in town this night, full of lights and wind and freedom. Montreal is a nice city to visit, maybe even live...

And I found guidance through some beautiful friends I met there, some special women came into my life and they lifted up my soul and reminded me how to be a woman!

Nolwenn and Sophie. Angels, so different, yet same in the heart.


Spirit Feather is now guiding my path in this life. I search for my dreams I had when I was 10-12 years old - in those times people dream, just dream, without any fears and sense of "reality" - there is some truths to find and fulfill.

"Life is all about dreaming and then living those dreams," this is what Nolwenn told me and she knows it is true and I know it is true. It just takes some time to fully align with it! But this is all there is to do, so, go for it!


There is a good musician I listened to in a bar in Montreal, he painted landscapes with his guitar, his fast fingers... I was amazed. And then, 2 days later, we saw each other again while crossing the road. What a funny world, so small! And they say that there are no coincidences...

He is Ewan Dobson - go and find him in youtube and you might like it! He is virtuous.

And I must say that live concert, while I was the only one in this cafe, was the best!



So I go and live my day,

new circle is about to begin.


Leave all behind you do not need anymore

and imagine and create new,

which is aligned with your True Self.



And also Imagine how beautiful is here where I am.

I wish that the World will provide a good camera for me again, I have lived a year now without it, I am ready to use it again.

Thank you, World!

1 comment:

Leonsuelo said...

Your English is getting better. Welcome to the west! Again! Much love your way. Be real, be yourself!
PS yesterday L6vi saw a real lion walking past his mothers house in a desert creek. Nature speaks in different voices...

Steps on the planet Earth