Pages

23 May 2009

Crash!

First time in my life I see how a person gets hit by a car. And it all happened Right next to me.
We are driving in Montreal, and all of a sudden I see a guy crossing the street while we have green-to-go. It is late, and he is wearing dark clothes as well. So we break, otherwise we would have hit him. Probably he is drunk as well. But the car on the next line does not see him, partly because of us, walking, and pooom. It was so so real, more than real. Time stopped, everything stopped, and the guy is flying in the air, the acceleration shows no mercy, the gracity takes him down. The walking stick flies away, and a bottle of somekind of "liquid" pops out from his pocet.
After that he did not move. We already started moving, he stayed there. People hopefully called the ambulance, I am sure. I hope. I believe.

Huh, real real Life. Hard for him. He was already walking with a stick. But everything must have a reason, he was totally spaced out while he was crossing the street. Huh!
So, make your own conclusions, and be aware of yourself when walking in the babylon.

Big cities create this kind of a love and hate relation towards it. That happened in Mexico and it happened today with Montreal.

I found something I can share with the world. To teach people how to make handstand, and headstands. To twist the perspective.

Photography reminded itself as well.
Well well, lets see, what life hast to offer me. I am ready for all sort of stuff.


Cheers for that.


Fuerza

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth