Pages

21 October 2009

World of Variety


So you think you know something about your life..., you think that you live in the moment and there is a road in front of you to follow.
Stop.
All of a sudden it all can just dissapear.
There is everything in front of you. Your perspective changes and there is nothing you are sure of anymore.
All the things in your life start talking, all the past and all the future. Letters from here and there, opportunities and ideas, science and music, forest and ocean, healing and painting, politics and project writing, photography and traveling.
Mom tells to curl the hair and find a mate, be around people... They will support me until I find my own way to get the bread to the table... They think how could I use my (brain) capacity the best.
Maybe I am just afraid to loose connection with the path of light and healing, when I step (back) into the world of science, oceanography or biology teacher...
Why am I interested in this then too? Why there is understanding and passion in me about physics and chemistry? Who needs my healing, oceans or people?

Is it possible to do it all together. Is there time?

You, friends from here and there, how are we supposed to be together, to create and share?
All is possible.
Trans-Siberian train, Mongolia, Japan, British Columbia, Yukon, Alaska, Estonia, Scotland, Sweden, Tibet, sailing around the World.


Maybe it is time to shake your world. I must say that it is not easy to be in this place and situation.
Though there is a degree of certain and specific joy in it. It is the end and beginning. Take one and throw another...

~


I am in love of Estonia now.
Natives we are.
Even peyote plants are growing here.

~

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth