Pages

15 October 2009

What is the time? It is Now

Here I write down a question for You.
Siin on küsimus Sulle.

We both ask to give us some feedback about how all this "Semiluuto" has influenced You, 
Palume teil anda meile tagasisidet selle kohta kuis "Semiluuto" on Sinu jaoks olemas,

how you feel and think about that, 
mida Sa tunned ja mõtled selle kohta,

what is good and what is bad ~
mis on halb ja mis on hea ~

let it all out,
lase kõik välja,
long or short,
pikalt või lühikeselt,

black and white or colourful.
mustvalgelt või värviliselt.

~
This is how we are going to move on,
Sedamoodi me kasvame ja areneme,

sharing ideas, 
jagades ideesid,

sharing lives.
jagades elusid.

Speaking our Truth.
Rääkides oma Tõde.


Maybe something moves in you when you read and then you think that it is not worth mentioning...
but IT IS! You are the One. We all are connected and we can use tool of verbal and written communication to see the world from different angles, to share how we see.

semiluuto@gmail.com
 
Võibolla midagi liigutub Sinus kui loed... siis aga jätad selle mainimata, sest arvad, et see pole seda väärt... aga tead mis, SEE ON! 
Me oleme kõik ühendatud ja meie kasutada on kõneline ja kirjaline suhlemine,
et saaksime maailma näha erinevatest vaatekohtadest,
jagada seda, mida läbi eneste kogeme.

semiluuto@gmail.com


Täname. Olge lahked.
Thank you for your kindness.




And now you can continue with what else came up today... :)
~~~~~~~~



Some things change. Some things do not change.

There is happiness and sadness bound to those realizations. Over it all goes peace. It is observation, it is allowance.

Every morning and every night when I go to sleep I say: "All of Life comes to me with Ease and Joy and Glory!" 
This is called manifestation. I have done it for years now. As I look back to my life lived since I started that, I have to say, that it is truth. This is how my life is being created.
I am the Creator of my life. I am learning to listen to my Spirit, to listen to the Universe. It can take different forms and it can be called with different names. Some of those who are on this path, call themselves as yogis, some of them markames, shamans and so on.

I am from a place on Earth, where we do not have wide-known traditions. Estonians are the most irreligional people on the planet... (by Wikipedia) All that gives us a chance to go along with the energetical changes happening in those times of Now. Light is growing stronger and so are shadows. First things I heard about when I came to Estonia were this economical crisis (called MASU over here - new word is even being created!) and loss of jobs and salaries.
My first reaction was that I want to go back there where I just came from - West coast of Canada, beautiful British Columbia, Vancouver Island.

Then I was reminded to be where I am. This is a doorway to inner peace. I went along with my brother who has created a space to live, which is wood-heated and in an old house, made out of wood. This is a yin-apartment, not so much light from outside. But there is not much light out there anyways. Sky is gray and water is falling down in different forms.

Just here, in this sweet and warm cave I am taking my time to rest and give time to the body to adjust with the different time and environment, temperature and food.
The training I used to take part for 3 years, has evolved and moved on. It is called BodyMindSchool (KehaMeeleKool) Gladly there is space for me to go and tap myself in, to wake up some skills which are there in my body-memory and also to go and understand it from another level. This year of being a traveller has taught me something about the World. I am understood there too. Now it is time to move on and create something new. It is all coming.


Marian. There is the Light. Tartu. Estonia.

Friends of my brother and friends of mine are joining together, those who's hearts have directions in common. It is celebration of Life. It is a gift for me here to see how the community awakes and grows and World really comes together.


Sander. Just come along. Tartu. In the Kitchen.

I am supported by various people and their actions around the world. I am sure to find the right information on the right time. Be free to share your insights and inspirations. I see that it is happening every day - that people realize that the answers cannot be found from outside, they are there, inside.
So decide to get to know yourself better and your issues will be solved, step by step.

You are the change you want to see in the world. There is nowhere to push it forward. Look through the illusions and choose what is right for the Heart, not for the mind. Because mind created world is degrading and falling apart. New children are being born who know what they are doing here, they are well connected with their Spirits and as they grow, they are going to build up the societies where the voice of the mind is used wisely, controlled, not controlling.

For those who are somewhere in the middle of this change, things can be challenging and confusing at certain times. It is a lesson to go through, it is there for us to wake up and let go of the things we are trained to think and have and worry about.
It is all about trust and simplicity and freedom.
Freedom to eat well, to live in balance, to have good friends around and to do what is fulfilling and motivating.


So, if you happen to have ask time next time, take a look at your wrist (and jewelery there) and see that the Time Is Now ~

~alleaa~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me guess: you really use google translator :)))

Steps on the planet Earth