Pages

29 October 2009

Choice to Live

Here you are, standing and looking your life. The place you live. Things you eat. Clothes you wear. Things you do. People you go along with.




From a blog: http://my.opera.com/ptckian/blog/index.dml/tag/Thoughts



You are new. Life is still the same. It is your life. World is changing, yes, but it takes its time. Things on Earth are moving slower than our minds and spirits. We have to learn to accept and appreciate that.
We can learn to live in the flow of Tao.

Do not make any decisions based upon rush or fear or unbalance. Wait until you know and act then.
Wait until things come to you, you do not have to put yourself out there so loud...

This is what my experience is teaching me. I am learning to walk. I am falling down and then I am rising again, still in the process of learning to walk. I will succeed when I am ready.
Mistakes are there to be made and to move on.

Thank you for allowing us to share the whole process with you. Do not take me or us so seriously. We are still young citizens of the Earth, no matter for how old our Spirits are.


~
~
~

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth