Pages

09 September 2009

What is here for me,
stars in the sky and ocean near my feet.
This is the time of 0 and 9, time of movement and change, getting ready for 10. For the end and beginning. Some roots on the ground more clear and strong. Channeling Light from the Heavens, from Milky Way, from Infinity.

I learned about wind and sails, how there is a right angle for the movement and how the boat responds to my actions. 3 big sails up there, catching the wind and turning it into focused action. I turned the heel (wheel) and felt so in peace, blessed and at home - on the waters, on a sailing boat, on the ocean.
Mind is easy out there.
Simple things, jet challenging.
It is like maths, it is physics and it is rooted deeply to intuition and heart. So I just knew how to do it, how to give my best and how to follow the wind.

Orcas! I saw their fins, coming out from the water. First time, so beautiful and strong!

I saw more Gulf Islands, Salt Spring and Saturna. I am amazed and in awe. I feel so happy that life has brought me those opportunities.
I also got reminded to give up thinking and planning about my future.
I just do not know in the mind.
I will know when I need to know.
Relax and enjoy life!
Let it guide you!



Again and again I can hear that which I think I know... but I guess there is more to it. You have to live it, feel it... stop the patterns and observe your mind, emotions... then decide, listen to the silence and know what You want to do.


There are tides going on with the Ocean. Tides are happening in our lives too. We can learn from the water to go along. To give every piece of yourself to the flow and current. Water doesn't resist.
Let yourself to feel the motion. Let yourself to feel emotion.
Let yourself not to know.
Let yourself to trust and be.
Be more and do less.


Fall is here. Leaves are falling. I feel joy to say goodbye. To give some of the water away trough eyes, to feel thankful for all the moments shared together and to trust and know that if meetings have to happen, they will happen.
It is a relief to let go. To look back to the great summer, see all the beauty around and to know that this is my life. Good and bad, all in the same one-in-all.

I got a letter, real one (!) from my grandmother Tea. She said that her father was here, near Vancouver, 80 years ago, in the times of financial crisis. All the same. Just different time.
She wrote me how they have managed to live together with grandpa Kalju for 50 years! "You have to give freedom! And before you say anything, take your mouth full of water. (old Estonian saying)" It means that you better think before you say, listen and make compromises. Give up some of your understandings and be flexible.
It feels so great to read that. And to see some pictures of the larger family. Tea takes care of keeping the family together.

It was my second letter to receive in here.
You can write me too,
it feels so lovely
and special.
Thank You~

May the energy of 9 guide You!






This is Freya, after the masts got stepped, in the sunset in Sidney, Vancouver Island.

The Crew of Freya. Ty back there, Ollie next to him with curly hair. Giorgio's hair is curly too, but a bit darker. I am next to him. And then comes Jason. Dylan is making photo, so you cannot see him, but can feel him! Behind there you can see Freya too, dark masts.
Feast was happening with us!

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth