Pages

27 September 2009

In the Matrix

One evening you wake up and just feel that there is always something more happening than your mind can crasp in the regular awake mode. I just knew that I have to watch the movie "Matrix" again. It was lost in the house but my strong intention brought it out visible for me.

I saw something I hadn't seen there before. It was almost like I saw it for the first time. So many details and almost all the sentences have some meaning, if you dig into them.
As Native American's understand in their tradition that words should be used with caution and awareness, cause the words create the reality, our science is now also realizing that. "What the bleep do we know?" goes down the rabbithole pretty well. It is just amazing to realize that white people have killed red people just because they thought that they are primitive and stupid and on the way... and now we are discovering the truths they knew for such a long time..., we have almost killed them and now some of us are trying to find what is still left from their wisdom.
We are all same people, people of the Earth.
It is time to listen and be silent, to observe and open your heart - if we stop our mind's bla-bla, only then we can see that there is more in the world, there are all those other minds around us.. and even there are something, which can be mindless, it can excist without thinking... it is the heartbeat of the Universe. Talking to us without words. Only our Hearts can understand that. And this requires to listen to your Heart.


I have my last days in Canada. It is all so ripe here. I meet with people I am supposed to meet. I inspire them and I get inspired. I feel Family. It is becoming more and more visible. Time is sorting things out - some people come and go and be somewhere there, maybe time will bring them closer later on. Other people come and stay in the hearts. With them there is this easy and light connection which will be strong even when no words are being used, no letters exchanged. And when comes time to meet again, there is understanding.

Earthdance took place here, Victoria, yesterday. About 500 people held their hands and moved in spiral, meeting with each other through movement and shared joy. Throughout all the event it was so beautiful to see those flexible and beautiful souls dancing, laughing, moving, standing, learning from each other and living through their inner struggles. It is a protective space when people with raising awareness gather together. It is easy to find friends amongst those people.
My inner child got really excited about facepaintings and so I sat down there, in front of this beautiful sunshiny woman who appeared to know me as a boatwoman (we stepped by from their family's house in Sidney, while the boat was there, getting ready to sail, her husband is a woodworker and gave us some good tips!). I became a Forest Woman, feeling magical and so happy that I can allow myself to play!

When I walked on the streets today, people said hello to me, just because I looked into their eyes.
I went to a mission too. I decided to give the last money I have to a friend, who is making native flutes. I felt that this has to happen that I will take on of them with me. I tried them out, I felt how different they all are, how they heal through the spirit of the plant and a flutemaker.
My flute is like a branch. It is from Rivendell, a healing place in Vancouver Island. Grandmother Maple donated those branches to the flutemaker Craig, so the wisdom and healing can be alive, while the tree is dead in her primal existence.
All this story vibrated along with me and those holes felt so right under my fingers.
I had carried US dollars with me from Estonia. As I went to look around to find a exchange rate for those, I met with a woman who appears to be a musician in a great local band, playing Serbian music, we had a nice talk :) And as it all flowed so well and beautiful, I just knew it is right to support this friend and to support my sould with this music which can come out now! Goodbye dollars, from US and Canada! Graig gave 20 Canadian ones back to me, just because God told him to do so. You cannot argue with those things really!
His page - http://www.templewindflutes.com



As I walked home, being so happy and also tired, this guy thanked me for my beautiful smile. He asked if he could follow me home, would I keep him?
I said I do not have home. He said that he doesn't either.
I continued walking...and thinking....that why was I still afraid a bit? Why couldn't I go and just speak with him, listen to his story and stay free too, just acting with love and compassion.
Well, I guess there is more to learn about not being afraid and listening to the moments. I will wait for the next time and then I will do it! Face this fear and go and talk with a total stranger, give him/her some unconditional love.

Cause this is all we ever need.


Go and love a stranger!
:)
This stranger can be your next best friend!

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth