Pages

06 April 2009

Biology book made a mistake...

... I can now tell for sure that it is possible to stay alive for four days without eating and drinking anything. And more than that - it is very inspiring, it is a travel into yourself, it is an experience which can show you things more clear and bright. It is all up to you.

I had to build every day a non-permanent shadow from my sleeping bag - it was just so strong there. And I felt how important is to keep the water what I have inside, not to sweat so much...
After the mid-day sun went behind the cliff, which was just behind me, on the west side.
Shadow.
This is a blessing.

Breathing is essential. You have to breath out in order to breath in. It is the same in life in general - you have to give to get and you have to recieve to give. Endless process.
Cold breeze is like a water which gives you freshness and energy. I am somebody who likes some cold around me. Sun in here is nice.., but the feeling that coldness gives to you, is just different. The whole life is different based on what you breath in and out.


I met with myself. What can I do when there are so many thoughts in my head that I just can stop them and they won´t let me to go to sleep... Afterwards I heard that it is not easy to fall asleep because something in you feels the closeness of death. For sure, I am more close to the death than in a "usual day", it is my decicion. And this something tries to keep you awake... All the thoughts just come there and chill around...
Even the birds seem to talk so loud and much.
But there is nothing else to do than to surrender.

Sometimes I was weak.
Sometimes I stood up and I made some exercises and I felt so clear and easy.
I met with the Eagles.
I met the Tiger inside.
I met with the Angels.
It is as much real as it is not real.
It is all inside and all outside.

What there is you have in your life?
Even your life is not really yours. You born and you die. Do you choose it conciously? Some do.
Is there a free will which is mine?
Maybe.
May be.

I am grateful that I am alive.
I decided to find my new favourite shoes and a skirt and to go and paint out there, maybe in Canada. And I will do some music and meet with friends and there are no fears - all is possible.

Thank you World, for being here,
it is so dual,
so, there is nothing else to love it,
to let it be.


I met with my past. Native americans.
It is presence as well.
I am going from here,
all there is to meet,
is me,
one-in-all,
the world.

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth