Pages

27 April 2009

Fear in the World

This guy just wanted to smash our friends face while we were lying and listening to the wind and enjoying the warm night on the public "lake beach" in Cowansville. He felt personally attacked while he passed by and some of us were laughing in our conversation... He wanted to have some fight.., he wanted to prove how strong he is...,
but while he was talking how he doesn't like Dominique and how he knows how bad person he is and how much he wants to kick him on the face and to see lots of blood... - I was lying next to Dominique, listening, feeling my heart, being so present in the moment that there wasn't even no space for fear.., just full on readyness...
I realized how much this guy actually wants to find friends, wants to feel being loved..
But he tried to get it trough the fear. And this is not the way.
He left. He said that Dominique is not worth his time and energy...

He had some friends as well.

But. Some time passed by.
And they came back. They passed us so close, he still didn't like Dominique...

I understood that there is nothing else to do than to talk with angels,
to trust that all of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory.
And as the Guy was talking about smashing the face again, he's friend told him - let them be, leave them alone for this night...


Fear. I felt fear.
Why? I asked from myself...,
why there is fear in the world? Am I creating it or just recieving it from this crazy guy?

Just before this appointment we met with policewomen. They were checking out what are we doing there on the beach after 11 PM. It is not so legal to be out so late. But we were peaceful, so they just left. 
And after them came the badass guys who actually would have needed the presence of police so much more than we did.

So, somehow I do understand why the police is patrolling around and making sure that everything is safe..., but still, if there is anger inside the hearts of people, it is not removed by the police..


It took some time for me to overcome the feeling of fear.. Jamaican happyhippie music helped... People, who care from you help as well.
Thank you all, 
who you are in the world,
supporting and loving.

Last night we were afraid that we don't have a place to sleep in Montreal. We were searching and writing and thinking.., being a bit nervous. But all we had to do was to sit down on a hippie cafe, listen to good live Cuban music, dance, and talk with a guy who got my attention from the first moments I saw him..., he was writing so fast that the table was shaking... And so we sleeped on his parents place out of Montreal. 
What a life!

I learned that fear way is not the way,
trust and love will pave my path.


Times are changing a lot lately,
people are being killed in Sri Lanka. 
In Montreal they were on the streets because of this. 
But the goverments of the big countries in the world are doing nothing much..

I guess the pain is needed to understand some things,
to learn in the hard way..


Thank you World for all the lessons you give us!




No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth