Pages

20 April 2010

Talks with the Mother Earth

Deep breath of the air close to the chestnut tree. This tree has said to be mine. I do not own Her. I do love Her. And when I appear in Lääne-Virumaa, my parents home, I go and say hello. She appears in my thoughts sometimes even when I am physically away from Her.

On this day I gather some springflowers, white and blue, and take them with me. Forest is calling. There is an Oak-tree there, which is another good friend of mine. He has heard stories from my heart, tears and joys and silence.
I look at the evening sun through the trees, my back leaning towards the Oak.
My sight goes down and seemingly still ground appeares to be moving, growing and living! A little black spider is crawling on the leaves of the last year. She makes fast movement, but has time to stop and look around too. There is a shadow with her. And this shadow changes its shape as the spider is moving. Shadow has many shapes and some of them do not look like a spider at all! What a sun and what a spider - together they give life to another creature - the Shadow! And this one is so unpredictable and certain at the same time!

I go, towards the stone which came into my mind now. I found this stone one time, walking in the forest. It was buried under the moss. There are patterns on this stone and I hear stories of the big travel from the North from Her. She is calm and old and has some secrets with Her.
I find her, though She is under the moss again.
Without really thinking I know that those flowers I am carrying with me, are meant to put on the stone, into the concavity. I make pattern with them. 9 flowers, 5 blue and 4 white ones + 5 leaves.

My wish is to live like the Nature - following the rythm, being gentle and firm, being creative and still, being eternal and mysterious and so simple.
Everything what happens in the nature, happens with ease and joy and glory.
Human mind makes an effort to describe and understand it. Long mathematical equations and models are created in order to prove it and talk about it.
But the thing we are talking about, is so simple!
Maybe that is why we cannot crasp it - we are usually not so simple and there is not so much silence in us.... The Nature talks to us through our own voice. That is why it is hard to recognize it.

I saygoodbye and go straight to the Chestnut - I am carrying a message from the Oak and from the Stone to Her. I put my forehead against the tree and this is how the message is given. I do not know much about it, but I feel like I can be the messenger - who can walk and move and transfer.
A Birch in the middle of the garden is waiting to hear greetings too...

Mother Nature likes us to walk on Her, to touch and to admire and to get inspired. She is infinite support, peace and love.

Listen to the birds, singing their songs of joy. They love to wake up every morning - to cheer up the day, to enjoy the fresh air and the rising of the Sun. The life on Earth is as simple as that.

Loodus.
Loovus.
Loodu sees.
Loodu.
Looja.
Lugu.
Loo.

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth