Pages

30 December 2009

Life of Learning

"Why don't you want to fly to Vancouver?!" they asked from me in the airport, when I asked them to make sure that my baggage will land in Amsterdam, not in Vancouver and that I am not taking part of the flight to Canada...
"Well, I have changed my mind..." I said, holding myself back from telling them all the story...
I scanned inside of myself when I was telling the same thing in Amsterdam to KLM-lady about my cancelled flight. I realized that with choosing not to fly further, I choose being grounded and stable. The idea of heading towards Canada, made me shiver...made me realize that back in there I will be in the air again...

What is wrong or what is right?
I noticed myself standing on the cross-road, turning my boat to the direction which seems right at the moment, leaving other paths behind, waiting for their turn to come or never to come.
This is the way we live lives. We choose.
I have been  putting an effort to find out what is right, what is the best for me? Well, this process can drive you mad when you deal with it too much.
Life is happening anyways.
Things do come to me when I stand still, when I do less, when I look closer and when I pay attention.
Big things are the same as small things.
Going to the world with just a backbag is a great thing to do. When I see that someone is doing it now, it reminds me that I have done it too. And in a way, I am still doing. Cause travelling is something which can happen inside and outside.
There is just time for everything.
There is no wrong or right.
It is just about choosing, not doubting.
Cause if you doubt, it makes you to press a "Pause" button. No movement, no change. Just constant anxiety and confusion. It ends when you grab something you see in this mist. It can be something really small. Something you like even when nothing seems likable...
And then,
you can just go on. Continue finding the things which inspire you, which make you feel motivated, which gives you a wish to live.

Life is a constant lesson and you can only get better on it!


So, I am in Belgium, in Gent. It is the same place we were with Sander just before we flew to Mexico. The same Estonian Girl lives here, just in another place. Leana. So, as I see, it is like a full circle now. What can be better!?
Sky is full-on misty and gray,
the bed I am sleeping in has a big red blanket and a movie called "Little Miss Sunshine" made me laugh alone in the room.
I can say, that I am happy.

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth