Pages

18 March 2009

Japanese food and low pressure


"We need 9 plates to serve the food, can you find?" 
There are only three of us, but in order to make it properly, we found those plates, different and colourful. 
This is Japanese food.
Yoshi is our headchef, fast and precise. 
I am washing, cutting, observing and starting to do more and more. Chopsticks are cooperating with my fingers.
Mirin. Soysauce. Fishstock. Japanese rice. Misosoup.

We sit on the floor, we join our hands, everybody on their own.

It is so interesting to try those tastes, take a bit of rice in between other things to clean the taste... It is delicate. It is beautiful. It is light.
Mexican food is heavy and rough. 
I am so lucky that I am in those moments where I can learn more and more about cooking, about different kitchens. It is an art. It is a pleasure. It is dicipline.

¡

So, we left the horse caravan.
Sunday was the day, the day of blue monkey - illusions and action. Akasha, the wing-wounded fairy - we helped her to go and she helped us to go. White mist landed on us, on the caravan. White car came (with mexican family who came to see us) and when he left, we jumped on the back with our Earthly and heavy stuff. Cordoba.
This white mist covered all and so I looked back, loosing sight, Kareen and Sergio riding there with the horses...
Last ride.
Tatanka.
Phoenix was standing there as a post..
Silent and quiet and beautiful.
In those last moments I felt peace. There is a space for us to go back anytime. It is respect.

When you leave a place, everything seems so real, special and important. And then you go, feeling some sadness and some tears... And happiness and freedom... It is as it has to be. It is dying.
I love to die.

The bus was just there, waiting for us.
TV opened in front of us. Dejavu was the movie. Just a coincidence?
Real and unreal. Movie inside. Movie outside.
Mountains.
And as we reached to the other side of the mountains, clouds were gone. Sun came out and sat there.

Toilet in the bus. Mirror. What a sight. I watched myself and I realized that I am wild. I hadn`t wash myself over a week. My clothes were dirty. My hear... No wonder that all the people were watching us..., hobbits from the forest... Akasha barefoot...

The same road to Mexico city as 5 months ago. We have made a circle. I even saw a place on the mountainroad, where the truck-driver stopped and we ate there... Dejavu.

Lights of the mega-city. Stunning. Vast. Is this really real? It is enormous. It is beautiful when you just watch. And it is sad, when you start to thing. So I was just observing, letting all the emotions go.

The White Team reached into the city, hero called Sander was carrying two bags (Akasha`s as well) and we took a metro. The last effort and we reached Yoshi`s place. It is a bliss when you have a place to go in this huge monster called Mexico city. He only knew that Akasha is coming. We stepped out from the darkness. And Yoshi said that he thought we will come tomorrow. So, quite good timing .)

Here we are now. Akasha managed to get her visa in two days instead of five. Indian embassies in England and in Mexico know her now for sure ~ so many calls and meetings... And it shows that everything is possible, when you really want it. She is on the road now.

We are new international group of personal home~decorators now. A green plant and a golden pot for it... Yoshi just wanted to make a working~space~table.... we ended up buying brushes and rolls and paints... Green is for the doors. And natural white for the floors. Grey and yellow are now covered. New space.
This is freedom. You just stop doing one thing and on the another moment you can do something totally different. It is sometimes unbelievable. Humans are so adaptive!

All my life has guided me into those moments. My father had to build the house and it took such a long time because then I got the chance to get older and paint my own room... I have the experience. 
Sandpaper and tape.
Working is beautiful. You go into it and you find yourself there. Sometimes struggling, wanting to stop, finding beauty, thinking, listening to music, dancing... And then, reaching the peace. It is as it is and I can choose to enjoy fully!

Technology market in the center of the city (called Zocalo) gave us a chance to to be touched in order to get us to buy something from their shop...and their shop... Crowd. Heat. Electricity. Waiting. Watching. Beeing watched.
Yoshi guided us, the freak of this world... I gave my best to handle this all.
We ended up with a nice hard disk for the pictures. Now we can go on on our own, having enough space to make as much photos as we want... at least for some time >)


Canada is waiting.
Flight is on the 16th of April.
Montreal.
God knows what is there waiting for us. We followed the guidance and pressed the button on the mouse . 

As I have experienced so far ~ everything has worked out so nice and so beautiful. I am surrounded with kind people, friends in the heart. I meet with the Family. We are spread all over the World and we meet with each other just like this, unplanned, but in alignment. It gives us support to know that we are connected to each other. And really it doesn`t matter so much if we are together or not. Space and time, all in one.


The road goes on.
Staying. Going. Coming.
It is only as it is.






No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth