Pages

06 March 2009

I wake up...

...
and I hear the sheep, really loud. M2222, m222!
Then I hear the sounds of the cars, bigger cars, busses... - it is a city. We are now so close to the Babylon (as the rainbow people call the city-world). Still, we have a campfire, tents on the grass, horses in the potrero next to us. And the Sun comes as always.
Every day is still new. Those some certainties we have, like washing teeth and sleeping in the sleeping bag.., and going to shitpit - I really like the small things which build the fundament of our daily life, they keep the world together.

When I wake up, the dreamworld fades away. But it is still there, it excists, because I experience it every single night. Even if I don´t remember it.
Being in a horse caravan - this is also like a dream. It is so wonderful, it is sometimes making me angry, it is closing me, it is opening me.
This time, in this camp, local tourism girl in the goverment of the Fortin, is personally taking care of us, providing a camping place, water, even some bears and some rides to town and around.... We are like V.I.P. here. Yet, we are the same.
I just put semi-clean clothes and shoes on and we went to a ceremony to honour the Mother Earth, Tonantzin. The president of Fortin invited us.
Tlazohkamati - thank you!
Mexico is so different!
Today I saw really fancy costumes, make-up and faces - modern world. But yesterday we left a place where people are washing their clothes in the river and houses are in between the sugar-cane fields..., old woman walking bare-foot.
It is beautiful!

Mexico is mother. It is love.
It is sharing whatever you have.
We are a family.

My lesson from Mexico is the lesson of Love. Unconditional love. I can't have any certain and strong statements, because they are not worth anything. World is so controvertial.
Just flow.

Peak of Orizaba - I can see snow there, it is just over there, behind some smaller mountains. It is vast. It is powerful. It is the highest peak in Mexico. It makes us feel small and humble. Thank you!

Horses,
now I realize that I am just fulfilling my dream from the childhood - I always wanted to ride, but it never happened like this. I had to come to Mexico to experience it. Strange life. There are no chances, everything has a meaning and a reason. Beautiful creation of God. Of the Universe.
So, I go into the moment of being on the horse. As we reached the Babylon, bigger roads, we all had another horse on a rope with us. I had One-Eyed-Willy. He is sometimes kicking the other horses when they come to close to him, because he doesn't see so much. It was an interesting and challenging experience.
I succeeded. Nobody died.

But one horse died couple of days ago. We were on the mountain road, going down. Some horses were going loose, we didn´t had so many riders... So, on one corner some horses stopped to take a bite of green grass.. I was just behind those two horses. They started to move. One of them make it back to the road. The other... He also wanted to continue the road, but he made one step into the unknowingness, down the cliff. He just dissapeared from my sight, rolling downhill.

Emilio, our mexican cowboy, he gave his horse to me to hold and took a rope and went down. Other courious people as well. My job was to keep an eye on the other horses - so that they can´t go down there.. Strong moments. Unknowingness. Tension.

And they came up again. Faces sad. We just lost Gavilon. Emilio, who knows the Death so well, cut the tailhair, for us to feel the Death...
Life goes on.
So we were all extra aware,
this lesson was so strong.
Gladly the horse died very fast, no suffering, branches on the skin, one piece of the wood in the neck and spine broken.
Sad and beautiful.

I am grateful to the Angel of the Death to let us feel that we all are mortal. We have horses, we have money, we have people in our lives... we have... but this all is a loan from the Death Angel. She will take it back.
In spanish language, the Death is feminine.

°

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth