Pages

19 December 2008

THe Snow

THe universe wanted me to stay here in Flagstaff for two more days~

So I made myself a early christmas present and went skiing :)






The elevation here is like 7000 feet in town and 12000 on top of the mountain. No metric system here~ If you divide it roughly by three then you'll get the idea.

Life has been amazing~ I have learned a lot of patience here in Us while trying to hitchhike~ I did not know that I'm able to look for a ride for three days before :D


Today I did some gingerbread~ It felt so good~ Almost like real ~ What is real~

At the moment my home is where my mind is~ Trying to be present and simple as much as possible then I've managed to keep my mind close to my body.



Soon I'll find my way back to Mexico~


All my friends and family~

Let's create the space for sharing and giving for the sacred times when the earth turns into Winter mode~ ~



Sander

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth