Pages

27 December 2008

Inlakesh

°
Puu tyvi selja taga
Maa muld istme all
Hinge 6hk j6udu andmas
Heli laule ilma kandmas
°




Inlakesh

Reflections and one-in-all moments.
There are challenges and struggles all the time,
but there is no time anymore as well.

Just to serve,
just to breath,
just to follow the flow.

I learn and see how the manifesting goes.
It is happening all the time. It is important to stay focus and to have intension.
Alignment.
May all happen as the Highest for Everyone.


Music is coming.
One woman with accordion came to the caravan. And my fingers are moving on the keyboard. I love the sound! I now remember my grandfather who wanted me to play accordion all the time.. I didn't at this time. But here I am, having the only keyboard around and I can play it!

Singing!
Estonian language and melodies are beautiful. And people are saying that I should sing more. I know that deep inside me.... , becouse I have been afraid of singing all the time I remember... So, this is the time to overcome my fears and let it all go!
Sing, girl!
I am singing!



°

Changes, changes, changes
Flow, flow, flow

°


I would love to see my brother again,
it will happen soon,
I feel.

Mexico,
the land of everything,
it is important to be grounded and to fly at the same time!


Thank You
°

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth