Pages

15 February 2010

White Metal Tiger

 

This year came to us in the middle of the night, 4 AM. We were in the forest like this tiger, snow high up to our knees. Marian, Sander and Mihkel formed a triangle.
New Moon.
Wishes and Prayers.

This year will bring simplicity and wisdom, community and solitude.
Things which cannot be told with words, are coming into the presence. Open your heart.

I, born also on the year of the tiger, feel empowered and in balance. I am glad that it happening now.

People from the world, friends I have met on the road - some of you have reached me just now and I feel so grateful and inspired by this. The world really is round and just as small as wide are our minds.
I am studying about non-linear and quantum physics and it reminds me that
how we think about the things matters.
This creates the reality.
This is the choice.
And the smallest particle chooses its path and turn just according to the thought. Until we do not decide, there are all the options available. 
We think all the time - we choose all the time.
Be concious about it.
Bring your awareness here and be responsible of your life.

~*~
Exercise of Communication
~*~

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth