Pages

15 January 2010

Still A Traveller

When I find myself in the middle of introduction-round and it is my time to say who am I and what am I doing, I say my name and then comes a pause.
What am I doing?
I am not in the school yet, I am not working, I haven't worked recently, I haven't done a lot of "normal" things for a long time...
Then it comes up that I spent my last year away from Estonia.
Where were you then?
And here it starts.
I observe my words and I see that there are some sentences which have proven to be useful in different occasions. Sometimes I have to say more, but I have found couple of words to say my stories short. Mexico was about living outdoors on the ocean shore and riding with horses... and another half of the year I was in Canada, fixing a sailing boat and then sailing and being on the islands...

Now I am back.
I have life here.
I have lived all the time by the way.
And although being a traveller seems like fairy-tale, there are magical things actually happening everywhere. Maybe being a traveller means to people that there is freedom to feel and interesting places and situations to see..... Then I am still a traveller.
It opens some doors to me.
It allows me to be calm even if I haven't had my own bed for 3 months already. I have kind of moved into a house where other people do still live too, a cat as well. And my clothes are just on a pile in one corner. This is a new experience - to see that there is a mess, but there is not much to really do about it.
I allow it to be there, cause it is new for me! I am waiting for the right time to come. It will.

Well.
Trees are covered with sugar(snow)coating and they look delicious. I can't take my eyes off from them. Small warm houses are filled with people who all have their life stories to live and share.
Candles can be lit and every day there is more light to see.
I am free.
Free to love life.

Love=Freedom.


Take a next breath.
Let it out.
Once again.
And again.
This is what you have,
as long as you are alive on the Earth.


No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth