Pages

13 August 2009

Island in North and Mothers and Elders

Under a cedar tree ~ this is where I slept for two nights, in a natural shelter. And I stayed dry, even though it was raining pretty much.
I learned trust and simplicity ~ nature takes care of us.
I heard animals in the nighttime, but white light surrounded me, so I was safe.

It was on Read Island, the northest place I have been around here. We had to hitchike a boat to get there. Music and community festival was happening and gladly I was taken along. Beautiful people and dancing~

The others left and stayed behind, meeting with new friends, facing adventure.
I am grateful that it happened like this,
I swam in the ocean, full of stardust, in the nighttime. Magical and warm.
Musicians reminded me to create music, to be in the music again, more.
Art and creation ~ this is the way to free the mind,
to do nothing while doing so much. It is a mission and freedom.

I met with a woman, GypsyMama, who had things to remind me. Lightwork and trust, magic and angels. I am on my way, I have to be sure. To follow the path, to be clear and light.
To feed the body well, to meditate and purify.

So, the next day I went to get some good nuts and oil and I met with another woman, who's dream is to get a green van and to drive around and provide alternative remedies to people for healing.
Great.



Mother.
It is so great to have a mother.
This trust and unconditional love and listening ~ I learn to appreciate this, I learn to notice this power.
I miss you, my friends,
lightworkers in the World.
My roots are in Estonia,
in the wild and small roads,
in the language and hugs.

It will all come together somehow,
people in English and people in Estonian,
my hearts bounds it.

Wherever my road is taking me, I am going to be here.
Here and now.
In love.



Thank you all~
May you fly and may you cry~

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth