Pages

21 August 2009

Fall and Rise

I can smell it. I can feel it. Stars are falling in the darker and darker nights. Still there is some warmth. Summer knows that soon comes the time to fade, so He gives His best to impress us, to show His affection. And we like it too. We appreciate His hugs. Still, we know that this is the hug of goodbye. Fall is whispering its tender and soothing words, letting us to meet with the fruits of what we have grown. Also She brings us some sadness, this beauty of falling leaves. And we can light the candle and say sincere words to the dear ones around.

"You have chosen the life of gypsy," he told me when I asked what happens if I do not come back here... Tears in my eyes I felt. The team of Freya will spread soon, just two weeks more. Life guides everybody into a different direction. And after all that I will go too. And I do not know if I will ever come back, I do not know what the life will bring to me.
Have I chosen the life of a gypsy, following the wind?
He, Ty, told me that some people will always remember me, the angel, who came into their lives and brought light with her.
"I haven't choose that. Can you choose the winds?" I told.

So pure and beautiful it all is. I feel small in the middle of this big Life, happening and guiding us, giving us some clues, still we are unaware and stupid enough, maybe blessed, not to know what is going to happen. How are the lives of people being bound and torn apart and brought back together. We wish and we want to control. Yet, what can a drop of water in the ocean do when the wave taking her along to a stormy adventure, shores far abroad...

Then turned on the music which was with me when I was in Haapsalu. Paavo has put together this mixture. And you can listen to it too : http://www.zshare.net/audio/57113174063cd9c8/

I connected myself with the Internet. Last night under the stars I realized that Internet is something so natural for us now. It is so vast. And people keep adding information to it. And it feels so natural to find answers to all our questions from there. It is like this mutual energyfield, informationsource, we all build up and we all can access. It is enormous and beautiful. We use simple system of zeros and ones to store it all, we have machines to understand those codes...
It might be a step on our way to connectedness, connection even without computers and storage places. It is going to be very intuitive and ever-accessable. It is there already. Just we are not ready for that. We are learning and preparing ourselves. And then it will happen, so naturally that we might not even notice.


The Signs.
One reference letter for Chinese Medicine school just came to me. And I read it with wonder and tears. Strong reflextion of me. I am stunned to see this sight from aside, myself from a distant, from a man I highly admire and appreciate, the Master of Neijing Chinese Medicine School in Haapsalu, Estonia.
And then I got a letter from the School, saying that they got the letter. And the time I recieved that was 12:12.
I know that it is what I am supposed to do.
It is hard to trust it all sometimes. Cause I still do not know how it will all come together, how will I find al the money I need, how can I go trough the process of getting visa. And then how can I cope with the longing for Estonian language, dear friends there... Huh. It is just much sometimes. And this unknowingness - how it will all be together, all those people and places in my life.
And Mother is missing me, is calling me back. I know that, I miss it all too. Still. I am here. I am called to be a Healer.
It becomes more and more clear to me.
And even when I start to doubt from time to time, I am guided back to this track. And whatever form it will take, I have to surrender.
I believe I will recognize my path to follow.
All the dear people here and on the other side of the ocean will be in my Heart. And the Heart is expanding and going to be big enough to fit you all in. To be with all of it.


Thank you all who make my stories epic for me to live.
And believe me, your stories are as epic for me. And get inspired and I continue my path here. This the gift we share with each other.
In the
Felloship of Light.

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth