Pages

31 January 2009

When I sat on a horse, who just goes if I think about it, if I move my body accordingly - wow! This is something totally new! It is inspiring. I guess I had to have this other kind of experience before to be ready to really go, to run, to galoppe in full power. And sometimes I even have to hold back the horse. The horse called Cowboy.

Heh. My mind is different when I write in English. Now I have my brother around, so I can share myself in Estonian as well. But language here is English. My mind is able to handle it more and more. My diary is in Estonian. This is the language of flowing.

Those short moments in the wide internet are so concentrated, that it is an effort to do everything. So, it is a lesson to let go of the doings, which are not so neccessary. Now we felt that it is important to share. To share in English as well.
World is expanding and it is coming to One at the same time. Things go easier and harder at the same time.

Now is also the lesson to stay in the silence. Words have power inside. I can see that sometimes it is better to let go of the words you want to use, just to go into the quietness and say only when the God is present, when I Am present.

Here we are,
once again,
holding hands
in a circle.
Mother Earth
gives us birth.
Father Sky
brings us changes.
Face the Sun,
feel it's power.
Face the Moon,
let it flow.

So we sing in a community, in a circle of all the mirrors around. Life is a challenge. Life is easy. Life is. We are life.

I honour You and I empower You to be who You are.



Sister and Brother,
on the same Earth,
under the same Sky.

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth