Pages

03 May 2010

Boats come to me

This is a sight to a sailing boat Kajsamoor, built on 1939, 24,8m long. She is now just here in the marina "Lennusadam", 7 minutes walking from my home.

Luckily I had a contact to go there and to be part of a small trip to the Tallinn bay. I ask from myself "Why do I feel so at home there on the boat though I have never been on this one...?" Watching the running rigging and standing rigging...and remembering the words in English more than in Estonia... I just wonder. I talk to strangers, I observe, learn and notice. Sea-life. Accordion and singing women.
Setting sun.
Waves.

A new song came to be today. Words are from Mihkel. And as I found them I knew that a song comes out from them. Now it is here, in the internet already. Fast world. Gratitude. Tänan.

Minu unistus on saada sõbraks Mäe Tõnniga.
Täna ma palusin seda myspace's. Ta nõustus.
Et oskaks ma ühel päeval tekitada inimestesse sellist head tunnet,
millist tema minus tekitada oskab oma loominguga.
Sellepärast ma tean, et looming on väljendamiseks.
Loomine on me pärisosa.

Öösel, nüüd,
kaob aeg ajatusse ning mu peos on igavik.
Tundmatud numbrid, muusika kõrvus.
Õppimine sellest, mis kunagi on öeldud, tehtud ja maailmasse jagatud.
Vast kõike ei mäletata.
Isegi ju unustan ja unustame.
Ja andestus.
Nii on ruumi uue vastuvõtuks.
Uut tuleb kogu aeg.

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth