Pages

13 March 2010

Sky of Honey



Long and low - this is the sun I see laying over Tallinn. One seagull on top of the building. He looks like Jonathan.
I am in the Estonian National Library. Again I feel honored. All the flags of different Estonian counties are hanging there on the row. Walls and stairs are made out of limestone. Our national stone.

It is beautiful my sisters and brothers!
I am reading a fantasy-tale and gives me sparks to live and walk around and see magic around.
A research about organometallic chemistry gives me understanding about a small area of the world described by science.
Spirit and science are meant to walk hand in hand. Left and right sides of our brain are there to be used. Balance is the key. Balance is the line in between black and white in the sign of Tao. This line is everywhere. It is invisible, yet so noticeable. It is something what makes our existence possible here.


Living here on the land of long winter and low sun I am learning how much we rely on the Sun and how important it is in our lives. Sun gives me so much light and strength and courage to live and smile and accept what I am here to do. To see the balance inside people's lives - 
loud and forgetful nightclubs
singing krishna-people on the streets
old men reading newspapers in the library
people doing their works behind computers
flying birds
melting snow
a call from a friend to start a new project
taks to write an essey
new place to move
puzzle to put together on the research vessel
tree to touch
.


It is all here.
And there,
with you.
I lost one of my earrings I got from Mexico. On the same evening I visited a Mexican-cafe and maybe it got lost there. New ones can now come and oh how happy have I been wearing this beautiful work of whitcholes people. Gracias!
Aho~

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth