Pages

16 July 2009

White Room and Address!

As the angels told me to be patient about finding my home... and all I could really do was to wait and be aware.... this is what happened - I found my room, my place and space with wooden floor and it is close to the ocean and there is a fireplace in the house, artroom, good kitchen and most of all - warm family! Catherine is our Queen, she has daughter and son living in the house and then a young couple, Jack just got 19 yesterday..
All different people, but we are united by this house and it feels so great to be here. I feel like they take care of me as I take care of them. And goodnight hugs and things... Oh, I love to learn to know people with each day. And I practice coming Home. It is hard to say it out loud, but I learn.
I painted the room white, light-yellow ceiling is shining like a sun...

I unpacked my bag after 8 months on the road.
I felt sad a bit... and the adventures in Mexico seem like a dream now...horses and mountains..people and their issues...oh! And nature! I looked at my sleeping bag and decided that I have to wish to use it again in the near future. As I am now in Canada, there is lots to see!

My address is now:

Marian Hiire
354 Moss St.
Victoria BC
V8V 4N1
Canada

All the letters are warmly welcomed!


As I walked on the street of Victoria today, with Jenna and Ty, I understood that it is good to be wherever I am. Even in the city. In the middle of people who are all doing their things, thinking their thoughts.. I can breath. Smile. Move. This is life. It doesn't matter so much where I am - everything is everywhere. Peace inside.


Meanwhile I have touched the Olympic Gold medal - two half-Estonians, young guys, who won golden medal in Men 8+ rowing in Beijing, they were in Estonian Picnic last weekend. I got a chance to read them a prayer in pure Estonian, to talk with old ladies (for some reason women were the oldest, men dead), who had escaped from the Second World War, to Sweden, Germany..and eventually to Canada. Herring and black bread - felt like in Estonia, but still in Canada. They say that you can find an Estonian in every port in the World. It might be true. There is some at least in here now. It is a port :)


Yesterday I drove by from friends place to fix my bike a bit.. and what I saw was a dead deer on the table - I mean skin and carcass and lots of meat. Guts were there in another bin and head. And feet.
I sat and watched for a while. And then I took a knife and started to skin the skin...to remove flesh from it, to get it clean and nice. Wow! I learned so much. I found out that I know... that I know deep inside how to do it. The Deer teached me with her presence. I am grateful.
And on this day I was fasting too. Strong smells.
But this is life - you take it as it comes - with all the surprises!
I love it!



Here and now,
I go for a hunt!
Food will be on the table for everybody ~
;)

1 comment:

Sander Hiire said...

I like the way you Hunt~

Wooden Floor and Yellow ceiling
Fireplace and Art Room

Beautiful

Real

Full of love and presence )'(

Steps on the planet Earth