Pages

16 October 2008

In the Heart (of Belgium)

Life is kind to us.

A car just took us with him. Stefan Timmermanns was driving. A musician, friend of Leana.
He made to his mission to show us a bit of Belgium (he had a free day and on the first night in Belgium, while he had just arrived from Estonia, Viljandi Lõikuspidu, he said that he can take us with him) ~ what a noble feeling towards Estonians, who he saw for the first time.
The feeling inside was so easy ~ like meeting with a good friend:)

So, we went to the Brussels. Left the car outside of the city and went on a metro ~ to see the centre.
Whoo! This guy really knows the place. The best tour around the capital of Europe for sure.
We become aware of Angels. Archangel Michael is really everywhere in Brussels. On the top of the churches, on the street name plates, on the posts, on the bicycles... Watching all over us.
And he, the Angel, really reminded us that everything can go as it is the best for everyone. Stefan was worried about the tomorrow´s concert..., he didn´t have an accordion player... But I was just sure, that it will work out somehow.

Anyway, he managed not to worry too much. And instead, we went to another superb cafe in Belgium. Again a switch in time. True old Flamish-French accent which is quite rare these days was spoken there. Fresh-made omelet without any flour in it.
Old and real Brusselians, in their lives. Just like watching the movie. And being in it.


The city can be very interesting and beautiful, but it is as much tiring as well. We saved ourselves from there, and drove away to Gooik - a small place, where Stefan has built his home.

Greenness. Hippie-horses. Wilderness.
Stefan is a bit weird, compared with his neighbours - he is not mowing the grass every week, has got just a free green yard without any accessories. Just some old and juicy apple trees. And now I know how the Belgian apples can be - grown without any "chemistry" used.
Estonia is really wild.
But still, this place gave me lightness and contact with the Earth. It is not very good to stay in the city for a long time...


~~~~*


It´s so easy to get into describing. Just to write down all the details, small moments and happenings. Sometimes it seems to be important. There are also times, when it all has not got the meaning any more. It is like being in the crowded places, in the middle of the Europe - everything is great and fancy, but....
It is the same basic thing which I feel with Estonia - it has this "something", depth, this vertical feeling. And as I have seen so far - some people also understand it. Stefan, who has been in contact with Estonia, really understands it. He just took us with him, because we are Estonians. It is that simple - really.
When I walk and observe the feeling inside me I find it hard to stay connected with this "something". When I am with the people, who also are aware of these depths, it is more easy to be yourself, to see things "through", to be awake.


I start to realise more and more what is our journey about. This is changing as well, as I have different moments. So, everything which is written down in here, has different perspectives, approaches. Somewhere, in the depths, lies the essence.
My manifestation is that I become more and more Me.
My become my higher self.
So I can be nobody and everybody at the same time.

I feel alive, when I find honesty in communicating with the people. When we both really meet with each other - out of the borders of everyday issues and worries. It is so uplifting feeling. And at these moments I am a mirror to the one, who is with me and vice versa as well. At these moments I feel that Life is worth living. This is the Lightwork. This is changing yourself and changing the world. One-in-all.

Leana shared her sight - that I have a place on the shore of ocean, between some palm trees - "World-healing-centre". And people can come there, meet with themselves and with other selves, to share the Love and Light.

I am not a musician. I am not a painter. I am not a photographer. I am not a designer. I am not a biologist. I am not a waitress. I am not a writer. I am not.

I am.


People ask, what do I do, am I a student? Where do I live?
And I don´t want to say anything.
I don´t have home - World is my home. I am my home. I am a wind on the field.
I am a student of Myself.
I am a student of Life.
I am.


~~~~*

No comments:

Steps on the planet Earth